#1

My social life is that of a hermit. I stay inside most days in my cute little shell just me and the the little hermits. Daddy hermit works 50 hours a week. Thus, blogging has become one of my main sources to the outside world.

I love to learn about what is going on in other people's lives and to feel like I'm on the "inside loop." It's the only place where people gossip about themselves and I like that kind of gossip because it's the only righteous kind.
#3.

I'm not the best at starting conversations in person, but if I can write things down I tend to do a better job at sharing what is really on my mind. Plus, I get to use pictures:)
#4

Blogging is fun and it gives me something to do when I'm bored, the girls are asleep, and Kevin's at work. It doesn't cost money or make me gain weight.

I love to write and try to be creative. A blog gives you a clean page to work with every time.
#6

I'm a blogoholic.....OK I said it.
Why do you blog?
8 comments:
i'm a blogaholic to... there should be meetings. then again no one would go. they are to busy blogging. your girls are to cute.
merry christmas.
Blogging is such a creative outlet for me! I am always impressed with the things I can come up with to write about and a blog is the perfect format for it.
I love to read what you blog about. I love that you have a witty side and share it.
It's easier to share things when you aren't directly looking at people. I have actually forced myself to be open with everyone and have realized that I love to be acknowledged, so in return I talk to others. Other than that , people scare me.
oh goodness... i WISH i had a good list of REASONS that i blog... unfortunately i don't. i just... love it. and i feel guilty that i love it so much, but i just cant help myself! i am seriously addicted.
ps. love the new page :)
haha I love this! You said everything that everyone else really thinks and the reason everyone else blogs in one blurp...I'm def. not as good at writing, but thats why I love reading your blog, you put everything so well and in a fun way! You're a reason why I blog!
Ok your blog makes me laugh every time I see it. I blog because I hate writing in a journal!
Yeah, her shots are so not fun! I'm sorry your girls went through it about the same time. We missed you guys the other night at temple lights! Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving!! Hope to see you soon!
ok your post is totally me except i am not a blogaholic bc I really think I have nothing interesting or exciting to say! LOL
Post a Comment