I loved this idea and decided to make one today.
It's called a ragamuffin which is really the name of a long haired cat. This craft is much cuter than some ragged cat right? I'd love to make some for the nursery with pinks and greens, the possibilities are endless. So if you invite me to your baby shower, I'll be requesting your nursery colors for this reason:)
My supplies
-One long ribbon
-Leftover Christmas ribbons from last years gifts (being a pack rat has it's benefits)
- Pottery barn sheet from DI
-2 red pillowcases from DI
-Green curtain panel from DI
-5 red ornaments
It took me a few hours of cutting and tying, and cost about $6 which isn't too bad considering I have enough fabric to make another smaller one.
I plan on attaching some clothespins later so I can hang Christmas Cards from it.
Yay for crafts that are easy and cheap, yet cute:)
4 comments:
I LOVE IT.
I don't have anywhere to put my Christmas cards and this is such a cute idea. I may have to copy:)
ok, Martha, you've done it again! so crafty! Very cute!
amen, and YOU ARE BRILLIANT :)
it makes me want to send you a Christmas card, JUST so it can hang on such a darling craft!
thanks for sharing...
That is SO cute! What a great idea and place to put all those Christmas cards!
Post a Comment