
The Babykeeper Basic for Public Restrooms
Public restrooms, YES we can! Crowded dressing rooms here we come! Time to mop but the kids are still awake? We'll have their feet off the ground in no time. Someone needs a time out? No problemo. Too bad they only go up to 18 months.
Order yours here.
Do you think I could fit two on one door?
(FYI I'm totally kidding so if you drew my name please don't buy me one, or two for that matter)
7 comments:
For a second there I thought it really was one of your daughters in that thing!
How funny is this!!?!? I can't believe it is a real thing. I thought it was like a SNL gag or something! Good stuff.
what an idea! i love your new blog look by the way :)
That's too funny- Yet, seriously how many times do i wish i had something like that.
Ooh...I think I really do want one of those! That's hilarious.
That is freaking awesome and I would totally use it! I can't tell you how many times I have grabbed Cooper crawling on the public restroom floor into the stalls next to me probably scaring the crap out the women next to me....
That is a crack up! I needed that a few weeks ago while in the restroom and holding Mylee!! (:
Post a Comment