Twas the fright before Christmas
at a nearby Pro Shop, when a picture with Santa turned into a flop.
********
This Santa was SO nice. I felt bad for him and the girls.
Luckily the picture was free and the girls enjoyed their candycanes. Maybe next year they won't think he's so scary:)
11 comments:
Priceless!
that is so funny! It reminds me of the past 2 years of santa pictures with Sophie
That's what Jonah did, too! But how funny to have two screaming children on Santa's lap.
We wanted to go to Bass Pro Shop and do that too, but we ended up getting Santa pictures at the Tempe light thing that were free too.
lol...
mounds and mounds of poopy birds? not scary.
a man in red with a beard? terrifying.
thank goodness it was free :)
I think crying ones are actually the best!! They are so cute and fun to look back on. The Bass Pro Shop is so fun. We're gonna go back again.
HIlarious! Yep, just a few short years and they will be beggin' to sit on his lap, so he can grant them the desires of thier little hearts :)
That's freakin awesome!! ha ha, sad!
That is an awsome looking Santa! Keilei cried too, and she loves and goes to anyone. Oh well guess there is always next year:)
Everyone's gotta have a crying santa picture! Still cute.
how funny is that. there in it for the candy canes.
should I feel bad that I'm laughing so hard at that pic??
Post a Comment