Precious:)
they are so cute and so lucky to have each other. sometimes i wish kylee had a twin so she would always have a buddy to play with:)
They are just too cute for words!! I cant believe how big they are getting!!
That picture is just adorable. Next time you are having to break up a fight, just think of that sweet moment!
It was so fun sitting behind you guys yesterday, Adam and I were saying how sweet & beautiful your girls are. You make twins look like a great idea!
aw... they DO love each other after all!
SOOO cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Precious:)
they are so cute and so lucky to have each other. sometimes i wish kylee had a twin so she would always have a buddy to play with:)
They are just too cute for words!! I cant believe how big they are getting!!
That picture is just adorable. Next time you are having to break up a fight, just think of that sweet moment!
It was so fun sitting behind you guys yesterday, Adam and I were saying how sweet & beautiful your girls are. You make twins look like a great idea!
aw... they DO love each other after all!
SOOO cute!
Post a Comment