Saturday, August 30, 2008

This time, last year...


It's hard to believe it's been a whole year since I was 8 months pregnant, nesting like crazy and about ready to POP! I don't know how I made it through last summer carrying around an extra 50lbs and being happy as a clam doing it. I was still working at the ortho office a couple hours a day as you see the scrubs I'm wearing in the picture. I do miss it sometimes, not so much the cankles or the constant need to pee, just the sweet experience of carrying two sweet babies:)

7 comments:

Christian and Kara said...

k you are the same size with twins as i am now with one!!! no wonder people ask me if I am having twins!!! you look awesome!!! Man thats a bunch of stuff you had to get!! I hope people were nice in the gift giving at your showers. What was your secret for loosing it so quick!!! oh and since your an expert on little girls, any advice?

Shellee said...

Amd you lived through it. Isn't it interesting how some things seem so hard at the time and yet are such a blessing a year later?
Look at all that stuff!

Kimmie said...

You were the cutest pregnant girl there ever was!

Adria said...

i thought you were about to say you were pregers again:) you looked so cute pregnant with twins!

Anonymous said...

you carried those girls so well! you're absolutely adorable.

Class and Sass said...

HEY! Its me Heather (Waite)Fuller! I saw your link on Aimee's facebook...Add me to your list if you dont mind I will do the same :) Your girls are adorable!

The Robinsons said...

Remember when we exchanged baby gifts right after I had Sophie and you were ready to POP! Awww...those were the days. It seems like just yesterday...time flies when you're having fun!