Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Test

Kevin and I decided that we really wanted to find out whether our girls are fraternal or identical so we ordered the test. Luckily I was able to find one that cost $99 instead of $160 so that made me feel better. It came in the mail a couple days ago, we filled it out, and should get the results in the next week or so. We were hoping to have the results for their birthday party so we could do the big reveal that night. We're really excited to find out! So what's your guess? Vote via the poll to the right:)

4 comments:

Shellee said...

It still nice to know either way... whether they are or not. I hopw you hear back from the DNA people soon.
I hope Brenna isn't walking yet... Steve's/Ned's Crazy Sub, mmmmmmm.

The Robinsons said...

Yay! I'm so excited to find out. That is such a cute idea to reveal at their party! I voted identical just because I cannot tell them apart to save my life!

Anonymous said...

your girls are so beautiful. i love the picture at the top of your blog. i voted for identical.
april

Whitney said...

They have to be identical. If I didn't see the girls at church all the time, I'd think you were just kidding about having two babies and that there was just a lot of photo-shopping going on. I'm so glad you did the test! I almost offered to pay it for you!