Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Minivan Momma!

We've been in TIGHT quarters in my little Corolla since the girls were born, so upgrading to something more family friendly was inevitable. After searching for several months we FINALLY found a vehicle that would suit our needs. Yesterday we purchased a Toyota Sienna and I am an official minivan momma! I never pictured myself driving a minivan, but I'm loving it so far. There is so much ROOM and it gets decent gas mileage considering.
Here's my new baby:)

10 comments:

Alison said...

Awesome! I don't imagine you'll have any trouble selling one of your old cars. Both have great resale value and lots of years left on them.

Tina said...

Congrats! Those Toyotas must be excellent, I know tons of moms with those!

The Robinsons said...

Congrats! I'm glad you finally got it...you can drive that minivan over here anytime you want to :)

Adria said...

oh you are officially a mommy now:) looks like a really nice car!

Fosburgh Family said...

oh Baby! I just love mini vans! They are so comfy and easy to get kids in and out of! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

how exciting! i drove a minivan once when i was babysitting for a couple while they were on vacation....i really liked it!
your's looks really nice!

Amanda said...

I want a siena so bad!!! I will never get one because it won't do well hunting in the woods pulling a 4 wheeler or horses. Oh well! Lucky You!!!

The Rogers said...

Thats so fun, we are Toyota Sienna buddies! It is super nice to have! I love the color, it looks like such a nice van! Well sometime we will have to go cruising in our new vans! :)

Photography By Jo said...

I drove a mini-van in High School and I loved it. After another baby I'm sure I'll be graduating to one of these too.

Kimmie said...

Now that you have a minivan you need a couple more kids to fill it up! (: