Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day





Our Memorial Day was spent with family, and really those are my favorite days. We barbecued for lunch, and enjoyed the first swim of the summer. The water was a little chilly, but the kids didn't mind. Heck, they went skinny dipping on General Conference Sunday, so apparently the cold doesn't bother them. I however, was very happy lounging on the pool deck with Mr. Dally.

Poor Dallin had been sick for a few days with what we thought was croup. He didn't seem to be getting any better, so I ended up taking him to Urgent Care that evening. Turns out he had a double ear infection and bronchiolitis. I was just glad it happened on a long weekend, although finding a pediatric urgent care and a pharmacy that is open on a holiday evening is a pain in the rear. After some breathing treatments and antibiotics, he finally started feeling better, so the weekend ended on a positive note

8 comments:

Robyn and Anthony said...

Ah looked like a fun day! I love your swim suit by the way- so cute! LOve the ruffle. Glad dallin is doing good- it seems like everytime time Landon gets a cold it turns into bronchiolitis...that's why I'm happy we own a breathing machine now :)

***LIZ*** said...

Lookin' GOOD!!

Heather said...

You look so great! glad you guys had fun!

Kimmie said...

Such a cute family you have!!! You and your girls are darling! (:

The Robinsons said...

You look awesome!! Poor Dallin!

Ham N Cheese said...

So I don't want to see another post about losing weight from you...ever! YOu look awesome lady!

Missy said...

you ladies are nice, thanks for the compliments:)

Anonymous said...

what a fun day! eli has yet to go swimming for the first time :)
and ps: i agree with everyone else who said you look fab!