Tuesday, January 4, 2011

An Early Christmas Gift

I began asking Kevin about making a birth video when I was pregnant with Dallin. I wanted one real bad, and if it was going to be any good I knew that he should be the one to put it together. Once Dallin arrived, things seemed to stay busy, and Kevin had all sorts of other things on his "to do" list. I did a lot of asking, some nagging, and a little reverse psychology to get things rolling. Then I added "birth video" to the top of my Christmas list, and lo and behold the video was finished. Kevin did an awesome job. Enjoy:)

10 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE it! Very sweet!

Kristen said...

Awww, that's beautiful! I want one for each of my kids! :)

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet, what a wonderful gift! i almost used that dixie chicks song, too, i love it :)

Jen said...

Beautiful!

Adria said...

love it missy! he did such a good job!

Eaton Family said...

Oh my gosh I didnt though that he had such a talent! I LOVE the video, what a special gift! Love it!

Katie and Chad Metz said...

What a beautiful video! I was crying the whole time. It made me so excited for our birth in a few weeks. He did a wonderful job!

Unknown said...

What a sweet video!

Missy said...

thanks ladies!

Kimmie said...

Very sweet! It was fun running into you guys at Chick-fil-A. Oh, and I love the baby pics of Dallin, and the 2008 picture of your girls with Bass Pro Shop Santa are still my favorite pictures ever!!!!!