Saturday, January 29, 2011

Santa Doesn't Wear Tap Shoes

When we woke the girls up on Christmas morning, they seemed worried because they did not actually hear Santa come. Kevin and I reassured them that Santa had come that night and brought presents, to which Brooke responded "Santa doesn't wear tap shoes, he wears quiet shoes."

I've got to say that this year's Christmas was the funnest (is that a word?) thus far with the girls. I think the 3-4 age group is when everything starts to click. They can open their own presents, and you can actually hold their attention for more then a few minutes. The only challenge was trying to coach them through opening every gift, because they wanted to play with each thing right after they opened it.

We made our usual 3 rounds this year to the all the sides of the family, and enjoyed spending time with everyone. Christmas night we had a nice dinner, and played Just Dance (one of my Christmas gifts) on the Wii to help burn off some extra calories.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

your girls make me smile! I love hearing about them it was fun running into you again, and glad to know I can still tell them apart!