Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Introducing

Dallin Lawrence


Born: September 12th 2010 @ 4:05am

Weight: 7 pounds 1 oz.

Length: 19 inches

I'm posting his birth story soon, so stay tuned:)

10 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

Oh my goodness, cutest pic ever, looks like he is smiling all ready! You sure make the cutest kids! Keep up the good work!

Kimmie said...

Wow! he is a cutie! Then again, I knew he would be!

Kristen said...

So adorable! I bet those girlies are loving having a baby around, eh?

Can't wait to hear the birth story!

Teea Lamb said...

He is adorable! Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! Love the name! (I have a brother named Dallen)

Anonymous said...

oh! he is such a bundle of sweetness! what a precious boy. we'll have to get our little guys together for a play date sometime :)

Nicole said...

CONGRATS!!!! We are so happy for you guys! He is so cute :) gotta love that big grin!

aezra noell said...

oh congrats! im dying...i can't wait to hear the rest...since this process will be very soon for me too. ps. its still 2010. its okay, im sure lack of sleep is to blame. hehe

Missy said...

thanks aezra! I totally spoofed that one!

Jenny said...

ahhhh i love love LOVE that little grin. Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more!

Emmy said...

Yeah! He is so cute