24 wks/6 months with Brenna & Brooke
Because I'm all nostalgic like that...
I love that you're even wearing the same shirt for maximum comparison-ness! Love it. You look great whether you're having twins or one!!
oh my heck! i love it! you are one hott mama!
oh my goodness!
u look so cute!
You look great!
Wow crazy! You are so tiny in both of them. You look so good :)
You look so great Melissa!
Thanks:)
I love that you basically look the same, except that we know there's a 2 to 1 comparison! (and your hair looks super cute in both pictures!)
You are THE MOST adorable pregnant girl ever! I love the comparison pictures!
Ok, you're just flat out gorgeous!
I love that you have those pictues to compare and in the same shirt! Totally impressive! You can tell that you are having twin in the second one! I love how cute you are!
you are SOOO cute! I wish i was there to see you in person!!
You look great! Fun to see the difference
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I love that you're even wearing the same shirt for maximum comparison-ness! Love it. You look great whether you're having twins or one!!
oh my heck! i love it! you are one hott mama!
oh my goodness!
u look so cute!
You look great!
Wow crazy! You are so tiny in both of them. You look so good :)
You look so great Melissa!
Thanks:)
I love that you basically look the same, except that we know there's a 2 to 1 comparison!
(and your hair looks super cute in both pictures!)
You are THE MOST adorable pregnant girl ever! I love the comparison pictures!
Ok, you're just flat out gorgeous!
I love that you have those pictues to compare and in the same shirt! Totally impressive! You can tell that you are having twin in the second one! I love how cute you are!
you are SOOO cute! I wish i was there to see you in person!!
You look great! Fun to see the difference
Post a Comment