I've never been the type who received personal revelation about the babies I was carrying...or anyone else's baby for that matter. Recently, I've marveled over stories of moms who had their baby's name whispered to them while vacuuming, or who knew the gender of their child long before they were ever conceived. While I believe in the ability to receive this type of personal revelation, I've always figured that these types of experiences were only common in biblical times. Unfortunately, this is not one of my "gifts," but I am content with letting this information come when and however it comes.
We went into my last 20wk. ultrasound thinking we had a very large baby boy on our hands. A few weeks prior, a feeling that something was different came to my mind. Our appointment day finally arrived, and the bump we so lovingly called Adam, turned out to be two girls. Suddenly everything I was feeling made sense, and while I never received any details as to what was going to be different, I was grateful for the heads up.
With this pregnancy, I haven't felt a large pull towards either gender. For a while I thought there was a good chance that it could be a boy, but lately I've been feeling more girl vibes. I try not to read into these "intuitive" feelings too much, especially since I was so off on my guess last time. I'm happy to have another baby, and I'm glad to know that we will receive whatever is right for us.
So as of now,
Chinese Calendar votes: BOY
Brenna votes: GIRL
Brooke votes: BOY
and Dad put $100 on: GIRL
I am indecisive,
(although $100 would make for a great thrift store shopping spree:)
You have until Friday to take a guess via the poll on the right!
9 comments:
Congrats on the pregnancy! I am sooo excited for you! I can't wait to find out what you are having! Good luck with everything!
Excited to find out! Either way will be great, if the baby is a girl then you are totally set on clothes; but if the baby is a boy then you will get to experience the other side :)
Is that really your belly painted? If so consider me jealous, such a cute little baby bump. And I would take that bet, I think you are having a boy.
Of course I will guess boy, just to mix things up a bit :)
Girl!
i'm keeping with my guess of boy! either or will be so fun!
Everyone I know who is expecting right now is having a girl except for one - so I am going to go with the winds of change and say BOY!
As much as I am dying to see what a cute little Johnston baby boy you would have, I think it's a girl too. I am excited to find out!
I am going with Brooke on this one...BOY!!
Post a Comment