I discovered these puppies during my last grocery haul at WalMart. The girls were somewhere in between getting ran over by my cart, and everyone else's in the store, and my sanity was quickly declining. Now I NEVER buy oreos......never.......ever! Only because I know that I will have to come to terms with the small print on the back. That day, my happiness meant more than the small print, and so they made it into my cart. Try them, but be careful.

I've had these on a few occasions and found them to be so delicious, when made correctly. FYI the smooth green filling can not be subsituted with your favorite mint toothpaste.
Moisturizing Mint Lip Balm
Chap stick to me is just as essential as water and air to breathe. I keep several around the house and in my purse in case of a sudden chap attack. As we all know neglecting the lip's need for moisture can result in ones "lips hurting real bad." Burt's Bees and Bath and Body works carry several different mint flavored balms, from chap sticks to lipsticks. The one pictured above is my favorite.

After a long day on your feet, there's nothing like giving your talons a little TLC. Start off with a peppermint foot scrub, followed by some peppermint foot lotion. Your tootsies will be in hoof heaven. Gotta love that.
I know they make mint cocoa mixes, but I'm a fan of making a delicious hot cocoa and then dropping in a miniature candy cane. By the time it's cooled off enough to drink, the candy has already dissolved and created a delicious mint flavor.MMMmmmm.
Do you have any mint favorites?
14 comments:
Okay, so I am IN LOVE with mint oreos as well. Whoever invented them either must be knighted or killed---you know the reasons. I am too a fan of chapstick...except I always lose them. boo :( I agree completely with mint brownies--or shall I say mint chocolate toothpaste?? ew. no thank you. We are awesome! :)
I actually do not care for things mint flavored at all! I think that mint is for toothpaste, and even then if I can get a non-mint flavored toothpaste, I'm all for it. I'm pretty sure my mom trained me to be that way so she could have all the mint chocolate chip ice cream. :)
I confess. I'm Corinne and I'm a mint-aholic. Love mint brownies & hot chocolate. Glad to know we share that love.
Yea, I can empathize, we were given some Mint Oreos covered in Chocolate Fudge for our recent trip... These are like Thin Mints on steroids!!! I'm surprised they made it as far along the trip as they did. (Probably the little writing on the back for us as well.)
Mmmmm I love those mint brownies.
Dang I really want some now.
Alison- I'm not at all suprised seeing as Kevin wouldn't go near the mint oreos. More for me:)
I am actually allergic to mint, but only REAL mint I can eat imitation stuff, so I have to check the label first. I used a conditioner once that had real mint in it, bad experience...I never thought of checking for mint in conditioner, I know better now:)My favorite mint is Andie's mints and York's! Those are to die for.
Jana! I've never heard of being allergic to mint. Wow! I'm glad you can atleast enjoy some mint foods:)
Trader Joe's has some mint Oreo-type cookies with small pieces of candy cane in them. They are heaven. Each year we stock up b/c they are a seasonal item. They are delish!
PS: You commented about a candybar cake on my blog! What is this delightful thing?? Do tell!
Oh... let the cravings begin.
I love the mint brownies~ Safeway has the best peppermint (fullfat) ice cream that I so dearly love. I just can't really eat anything right now, so I'll have to settle for the cravings for now. :(
I LOVE mint Oreos, but don't buy them because they would be the end of me hahah. I have never found a really good recipe for mint brownies.
Mint M&M's. I look forward to them all year long cause they only come out at Christmas time! I already bought a bag before Thanksgiving!!
I love anything mint!!! I just made brownies but instead of waiting till after they were baked I smashed candy canes and sprinkled them ontop b4 i baked them..... they melted and sunk down into the brownies..... yummmmmmmmmmmm
I'm a big fan of mint. A few weeks ago I saw peppermint flavored "Jo-Jo" (I think they were called) cookies. They are delicious! My favorite is Starbucks pepermint hot chocolate!
Post a Comment