Monday, November 9, 2009

From The Book Of Brooke

"Brookie, who are your friends?"


"BOYS mommy, BOYS!"

10 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

Missy, Your girls are so stinkin' cute. It was so much fun to play with them in nursery on Sunday. They both took turns giving Drew a bottle, they are such sweet little helpers. And SO SMART!! I can't believe both of them know all their colors and body parts, even the weird ones. They loved the monkey song too. Let me know if you are interested in coming over to play, or if you ever need a sitter. Drew is in love.

Jen said...

Oh No, Not yet! Does that make you nervous? :)

Emmy said...

Uh-oh! You are in trouble :)

Annie said...

uh oh! LOL Too cute!

Kimmie said...

Are they boys that you approve of!? You should check into it cause even toddler boys can be hoodlums! (:

Anonymous said...

haha! that's hilarious!

Emily said...

Oh that is so cute... ;)
LOVE your blog! So sweet.

Blessings~

Missy said...

Liz- I don't doubt that my girls are in love with Drew, he is a cutie, and they love babies! We should have a playdate.

You know boys their age are pretty harmless so I guess I'm not too concerned at this point. I was more suprised that she even knew the word boys as we've never really talked about boys. I'm afraid that Dora is teaching them things....

Malia said...

oh they learn so young! :)
i never commented when i read your post about halloween candy, but i just adore your writing style. so talented you are.

As Told By Molly said...

Ha! I love it.

And that Billy costume is so rad.