Monday, November 16, 2009

FHE

Our family home evening included Chic-Fil-A ice cream, playing in the play area, and Kevin and I discussing our talks for this upcoming Sunday. There's nothing like delicious ice cream to soothe your nervousness.

What did you do for Family Night?

8 comments:

Emmy said...

Love that picture!! Too funny.
Last night Lucas taught our lesson, Alex led the music and we all had ice cream for our treat. Egg nog flavored ice cream! mmmm

Jen said...

Ice cream solves any problem you've got:)
Good luck on your upcoming talks- I'm not jealous.

Katie and Chad Metz said...

We decorated our christmas tree! Yay for bustin' out the Christmas songs and decorations! :)

Missy said...

Emmy-Egg nog ice cream sounds delicious!

Katie-You already have your Christmas tree out?! Wow! That's impressive.

***LIZ*** said...

We went to JCPenney to spend our free $10, Michael got new jammies.

The Rogers said...

I like your fhe-icecream yum, ours wasn't too bad we watched UP! Love that movie!

Kimmie said...

I love Chick-fillet FHE's! And by the way, your talks were great! Excellent job!

* said...

We threw a bday party for a dear friend who turned 40. It was a dessert shindig. Mmmm.