Two happy employees, arriving by way of monorail.
Equipped with smiles,
they are ready to dive right into their work.
Not only are they schooled in the art of basic dendrology,
but are experienced enough to test drive a car while tending to the boss's kid.
Both are heavily trained in the technicalities of vehicular retrieval,
{or retrievals} using ancient chinese, chopstick-like movements.
Unfortunately, this procedure has not been tested on mammoth sized binkies.
Both attempts resulted in...
amazing success.
There is evidence of gentle workplace motivation,
and proper procedure protocol when an "on the clock fall" was made better without the need for worker's comp.
Lastly, some healthy socialization amidst the water cooler, and they called it a day.
Observed and signed by a very proud F.I.O.S. {fancy inspector of sorts},
3 comments:
They're darling. I love to watch kids play and problem solve. They get so determined. How do you survive the heat in AZ? We lived in Mesa when I as little (moved when I was 6) and I used to say it was "sticky hot". Harlee last 15 mins (SLC) and we're back in. Maybe that's all your girls last too. Just curious.
I love reading your blogs! you come up with the cutest things!!
That's awesome! Love this post.
Somehow I haven't been getting your blog updates, I have missed seeing all this.
Post a Comment