Sunday, June 14, 2009

Saturday Was A Special Day

It was a morning at the zoo

with an endless search for animals


backwards rides in the double stroller

sisters holding hands

and the grooming of several stinky goats.

It was an outdoor birthday party

with a happy birthday boy

a very bouncy bouncer

an endless supply of cotton candy

some slow motion scooter rides

taking turns in front of the swamp cooler

and the discovery of edible facial hair.

What made your Saturday special?

10 comments:

Emmy said...

Your girls are so cute!
Your Saturday was much more exciting.

We weeded lots of weeds, put down more grass seed to try and fix the lawn we killed, and threw balls up on the roof to watch them roll down (the kids loved that one).

Oh and Eric and I went out for Sushi! So I guess it was a good day.

Kimmie said...

Is this the same sister of yours who dressed up as a bunny on Easter, cause if it is, I love her! You always have such great posts!

Photography By Jo said...

Too cute! They are getting so big and their hair is getting so long! Ah! I miss you guys! I'll have to start looking around for a house to rent here ;) j/k unless you really were serious.

Missy said...

Emmy- Your Saturday sounds marvelous. That's great that you got your lawn taken care of.

Kimmy-That is the same sistah, the one I gave you digits for to give to your friend.

Jo- If godaddy ever opens a division up there I will be contacting you! Seriously!

Jen said...

Lets see, my Saturday consisted of Bunco, Father's day pictures, and swimming. Took me a while to thing of what I did though.

(You will be here in 1 1/2 hrs, i better get ready:)

Adria said...

your sister is so funny! i love the swamp cooler picture, priceless:)

Malia said...

edible facial hair! ha.

we went ice skating with friends. it was a great way to escape the heat, even though the weather has been wonderful.

Eaton Family said...

Ha ha the picture of Tina is funny! Your girls are getting so big and way too cute! I love the pic of them on the scooter!

Amber said...

Your little girls are so sweet! It looks like a wonderful Saturday! I loved your post about girls camp! I miss those days!

As Told By Molly said...

Well, I can't remember what I did today, so Saturday is a stretch. I think there was swimming involved and I'm sure there was also eating. :)

Hey, I've got something for you. Come see me.