Monday, May 11, 2009

The Weekend's Filling

My Mother's Day weekend was great.

It was filled with early morning wakings,
resulting in slumber parties that looked a lot like this


It was filled with celebrational Cheesesticks from Papa John's that were deliciously free, and most likely went straight to my thighs.


It was filled with a gift of righteously modest workout shorts so I could repent for my cheese-covered sins.


It was filled with several delicious meals, including a tasty lunch at Sweet Cakes Cafe which was attended by 3 of the best Moms in the world.


It was filled with a sweet presentation of a "One Free Missy Day" coupon that I have found to be easily duplicated;)


And of course it was filled with several sweet reminders of
what it is that makes me a Mom in the first place.
______↓ _____ ↓


I hope your Mother's Day was filled with wonderful things.

7 comments:

Adria said...

i so want one of those bumpits things! SO cool!! glad you had such a good mothers day!

Ham N Cheese said...

What a creative gift!!!

Chelsea and Johnny said...

I'm glad you had a good mothers day. Kevin is so good to do nice things for you. You definitely deserve it, you're a great mom.

As Told By Molly said...

I luuvv the things that filled your mother's day! Especially the cheesy, coupon and adorable identical reminder parts. :)

Jen said...

Overall it looked like a perfect day:)

p.s. love the new layout too- it flows really well.

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a great mothers day :)

Dawn Bushman said...

You are so creative! I loved the post, I'm glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day.