Jonah does that all the time and not just at the grocery store. I once gave him some apples in a ziploc to hold for me while I was getting the rest of the snacks for wherever we were going ready. Next thing I know the bag is covered with bite marks and the contents are quite mushy.
After I showed it to Kevin he told me that I should have left it in the grocery store and gotten a new one. Can you imagine someone else buying already bitten hotdogs?
How cute! One of my fav pics is DD eating a cucumber through the bag while I was trying to put the rest of the stuff on the checkout! I would call it a good trip to get out without having to buy "could you just weigh that twice, she already ate one" apples etc.
4 comments:
Jonah does that all the time and not just at the grocery store. I once gave him some apples in a ziploc to hold for me while I was getting the rest of the snacks for wherever we were going ready. Next thing I know the bag is covered with bite marks and the contents are quite mushy.
After I showed it to Kevin he told me that I should have left it in the grocery store and gotten a new one. Can you imagine someone else buying already bitten hotdogs?
sophie does that to the bananas i buy!! Peel and all! kids are funny.
How cute! One of my fav pics is DD eating a cucumber through the bag while I was trying to put the rest of the stuff on the checkout! I would call it a good trip to get out without having to buy "could you just weigh that twice, she already ate one" apples etc.
Post a Comment