Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Signs of Summer

Drinks from the hose.

Otter Pops on the patio.
(and all over my kitchen floor)

Afternoons spent by the pool.


Wishing for a deodorant that was suited for all your nooks and crannies.


PB&Js so you don't have to use the oven.

Mammoth sized strawberries.
(Did I mention that I have 17 and 1/2 quarts of homemade strawberry jam? Let me know if you want to buy or barter some of this stuff)

Clothing is optional
(bloomies are not)



The tauntingly endless search for a swimsuit begins.
(and ends when you finally find one you like, and it's from last season)



Breaking a sweat while blow drying your hair.

Need I say more?

Happy Summer:)

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, I'm so glad I am not there for the Arizona summers! Hey, I actually really like that swimsuit in the picture you posted... where is that from? : )

Emmy said...

Yeah I don't miss AZ summers. It gets hot where we live since we are more inland from the coast.. but not that hot.
Love your pictures!!

Jen said...

Ha Ha! Love it all.
I only blow dry my hair if I totally have too.

Missy said...

Kristen,
That swimsuit is from Modbe but it's from last season which is a bummer. I like it too!

So jealous of you Cali/Utah residents and your fabulous summer weather!

Malia said...

seriously, i sweat behind my knees, in my elbow crease...everywhere in the summer.

gross.

Chelsea and Johnny said...

ya, I don't think I'll miss AZ summers. Although I don't think south carolina is suppose to be much better w/ the humidity. Have a great summer!

Eaton Family said...

ha ha everything is totally true! Your kids are way too cute! You have the best pictures of them!