Okay, the secret to angel food cake is using a mix and having the right kind of pan. NEVER make it from scratch! But hey, the way I see it, if a bunch overflowed, that means that was a bunch to go around. I bet it was still delish - it is one of my favorites. :)
I just have to laugh because my assignment is always mashed potatoes for the same reason! LOL!!! (And my Chef Brother-in-law taught me how to make them)
8 comments:
that explains it! HA HA HA! Sorry the cake didn't work. bet it still tasted good. I've had that happen so many times!!
At least they have some confidence in you and didn't assign you plates and forks.
That is hilarious! That green bean story does make a lot of sense now. : ) Just teasing. You're not alone. I get drink assigment for Thanksgiving.
I've got your back on this one....the cake tasted good!! Looks can be decieving....
Okay, the secret to angel food cake is using a mix and having the right kind of pan. NEVER make it from scratch! But hey, the way I see it, if a bunch overflowed, that means that was a bunch to go around. I bet it was still delish - it is one of my favorites. :)
Yes, I have learned that a bundt pan isn't the same as a angel food cake pan. At this rate, I'll be a Martha in no time!
You are so cute! I don't know if I would take a picture of my cooking fiascos! Can't wait to see you tomorrow night my fellow David Bowie lover.
I just have to laugh because my assignment is always mashed potatoes for the same reason! LOL!!! (And my Chef Brother-in-law taught me how to make them)
Post a Comment