Tuesday, October 21, 2008

JC Penney Picts-13 months old

The girls loved the props:)



Should have painted our toes!



What quads would look like.


Brenna tried to "wow" the camera while Brookie went for a more sophisticated look.


This pose was achieved while they were fighting over the stool. Perfect!


I LOVE these girls, they are just the sweetest little things:)

7 comments:

Tina said...

SO CUTE!!!! I LOVE IT!!

Jen said...

So cute! I love the hearts & how they have their very own individual look:)

Kyle & Shadolyn said...

very cute pictures, the one of them fighting over the stool is hilarious!!! They take the best pictures!

Miss Kendra said...

Very cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

cute pictures. i'm glad they're twins and not quads...i have a hard enough time as it is telling them apart!

Tina said...

Hi melissa - can you do me a favor, can you email the name and phone number of the photographer that took your family pics at the temple? my email is thuber@azassociatedsurgeons.com

Thanks!!

Em said...

So cute I love them. They look so much like Kevin.