Searching for the right Halloween costumes for the girls has been a nightmare. I would find one costume that seemed to work, but couldn't find a second one that would work with the same theme. Then, I came across the cutest elephant costume on craigslist but was immediately turned off by the ridiculous price. "There's NO way I would ever pay that much for a costume!" Right??? That was until I saw this website. Why do they make these sorts of things? Don't they know I don't want to spend that much on a costume? I'll tell ya why, because babies sell. They sell everything....cause their stinkin cute and who doesn't want a stinkin cute baby in a stinkin cute animal costume? Exaclty. Tom Arma is considered the Armani of children's costumes. He is a photographer that began creating animal costumes for the babies in his portraits in an attempt to spread ecological awareness yadda, yadda, yadda. I guess you could say I am trying to spread animal awareness by dressing them in these costumes...... yes, that makes me feel better. Anyhoo... after much battle against other Arma obsessed e-bayers, I came away with my prizes.
Now there better not be a scuff or tear on these costumes on Halloween, cause they are going back on e-bay come October 09 so we can stop living off of our food storage:)


7 comments:
I am so ETERNALLY grateful that you posted this AFTER we had bought our cotumes. I would have totally bought the snowbaby one for Hayden.
They are such cute costumes...rationalize away!
I've had a hard time finding costumes for my boys. Luckily Jordan's sister offered up her son's monkey costume from last year. When it came in the mail, Skyler decided that's what he wanted to be too. So I hit up ebay for an Old Navy Monkey costume for him too. I lost a few auctions and then noticed that the closer to Halloween that things get, the more expensive those dang costumes get! I didn't want to pay double retail for one, so I convinced Skyler to be something else. Why oh why are most halloween costumes just so lame looking? And why did Children's Place and Old Navy not have any cute ones this year? Sheesh, this got long.
OH. MY. GOODNESS!!! Those have got to be the cutest things I have ever seen! I can't wait to see those adorable girls in them. So cute!
Totally worth it! Whatever the price...worth it! They are precious! By the way, I still LOVE your blog! Hilarious that you are bringing green beans to Thanksgiving. I am in charge of buying the pies. I can't be trusted to cook and succeed. Also, Kevin totally looks like Steve Carell. I never would've made the connection without the picture.
Those are the flippen CUTEST costumes ever!!!
I LOVE those pictures of the girls! They are too cute!
P.S. I love your new background!
Those are adorable costumes!! Your girls would look cute with out them, but so cute in them! And its true...babies do sell, and we're all suckers who buy! :)
Those costumes are so cute! Halloween is so much fun. Your girls are getting so big.
Post a Comment