Kevin turned 27 today. Here is my ode to him, and by that I don't mean a lyric poem with complex stanzas, but more of a list of 10 interesting things about him because 27 is too many.
1. He looks like Steve Carell. Minus the Ken hair, plus blue eyes, can't beat that.

2. He enjoys making videos on the computer using Pinnacle Software, and is really good at it.
Look at Brenna and Brooke Music Video under my archive if you haven't seen his work yet:)
3. He LOVES Pearl Jam and has been to 4 of their concerts, 1 with me:)
4. He loves sports, especially basketball.
5. He LOVES seafood and will eat anything that wriggles or crawls underwater. Very brave.
6. He has a Bachelors Degree in Psychology from ASU.
7. He is the general Manager at Papa Johns aka Papa Johnstons. Mejor means better, you can figure out the rest....
8. He is a fabulous artist and can draw cartoons like it's nobody's business. He has drawn cartoons for several shirts in the past and drew all the pictures for this guy's business, take a look here.
9. He LOVES Rubios, and especially enjoys their fishy tacos on Taco Tuesday.
10. He served a mission in Louisville, Kentucky and pronounces "Louisville" as "Loo-vul".
Happy 27th Birthday Kev!
Love you long time!




+of+scan0004.jpg)
12 comments:
Happy Birthday Kevin. Had I known I would have told you yesterday in person.
He looks like Steve Carrell...is that a good thing to you? I'm not sure how I would feel about it, but likes not explore that right now.
He draws cartoons? You need to have him draw a cartoon of the girls.
As for seafood, that's awesome! We love Rubio's too and we will anything that crawls/swims in the ocean too! Aaron's a huge seafood fan.
Thanks for sharing these tid-bits of Kevin with us.
Very sweet post!
Happy Birthday Kevin!
The angel food cake just cracks me up!
And the pumpkins are way cute!
Happy Birthday to the best Home teacher on the planet! I didn't believe you on thursday about the steve carrell look-alike! TOTALLY DOES! let's get together one of these nights and watch the men show off their simpson's knowledge!!
Happy Birthday Kev... you are getting old like me!!
Awww.. I love it that you are acknowledging his Steve Carrell likeness. And I'm glad someone in the Johnston family likes seafood so much so that I don't have to. Happy birthday little brother-who's-really-my-EXACT-SAME-AGE -for 18 days!
WOW and I thought I was the OLD one in the family!!! Haha, Happy Birthday Kevin. I have to say I never put the two together you & steve Carell, but you two could be brothers! I can't say I've looked at your blog in a while until tonight & I loved all the new pictures of the girls. I loved give Brooke a Jamba!!! There getting so cute. Let us know when we can take them to church again. I love having the excuse to get out of Elders quorum. Last time it got me out of a class. Little kids are great. You two are very blessed! And who cares if they eat non-food items. I remember Stacey Cook eating grape chap stick? What ever made here do that I don't know. Kind of a weird chick anyways but who cares. K I have to go to bed now. Love you guys ANthony
Happy Birthday Kevin! How did you get so old! Wait that means I did to. man! You are supposed to be 13or 14. How did you get 27? Happy B-day hope it was great!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I really can't believe how old we r all getting :) Whatever, I still feel like I'm 13...scary uh? We need to get together maybe to dinner. We should have you four over to BBQ! Anyway I you have a great bday! and I too love Rubios' fish tacos and MOST seafood!
happy birthday! I love the cartoon monkeys he did! That's awesome!
Happy late Birthday Kevey! Oh I miss meeting up with Kevin at Rubio's! Fish Taco's MMMM
I loved your pics comparing him to Steve Carrell! Jeremy ALWAYS says how much they look alike everytime we see Steve Carrell! HAHA
ah, what a young pup.
steve! i thought he looked familiar! :)
and you look so much like faith hill! well, we know what their babies would look like :)
i love papa johnstons. how funny, you two are so clever! and those monkeys are awesome; that's way cool! his art is famous :)
happy late bday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!!!!
Here's a neat factoid for your "Ode to Kevin"!
Kevin Johnston was instrumental in creating my eternal family! He and his companion Scott Hatcher were good enough men to change my husband's view of Mormons, taught my husband the gospel, and baptized him!
THANKS KEVIN!!!
Post a Comment