Ok, ok I'll do it already! j/k
8 T.V shows I love to watch:
(thanks to DVR:)
* Grey's Anatomy
* The Biggest Loser
* King of Queens
* Judge Judy
* The Today Show
* Birth Day on Discovery Health
* TLC shows- The Duggers, Baby Shows, Obese People Shows
* So You Think You Can Dance
8 Favorite Restaurants
* Outback Steakhouse
* Ned's Krazy Subs
* Applebees
* Olive Garden
* Papa John's Pizza-durrrrrrrrrr.........
* Cheesecake Factory-only for the cheesecake
* Sweet Cakes
* Chic-Fil-A is da bomb
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
* Went shopping for Kevin's b-day gifts
* Took a shower
* Blogged
* Went nuts-o trying to contain the girls at the store and decided I will never have anymore children:( How does that Dugger woman still have hair???
* Swept the floor a gazillion times
* Shopped for Halloween costumes for the girls
* Went to WalMart for the 3rd time this week
* Looked for Kevin's missionary scriptures at DI, no luck....
8 Things I Look Forward To:
* A date with Kevin
* Ok, so I guess I will have more kids, eventually.......
* "Quiet Time"
* Visiting my sister Aimee and my nieces that live in Tucky (Kentucky), I haven't seen them in 13 months:( They haven't met the girls yet....
* Christmas
* When the girls turn 18month old so they can go to nursery:) Sorry Whitney....
* Thanksgiving Food
* Kevin's B-day
8 Things I Love About Fall:
* The weather
* Wearing layers
* Pumpkin Anything
* Thanksgiving
* Enjoying the outdoors
* Halloween
* It reminds me why I tolerate the summer here in AZ
* Attempting to be crafty
8 Things On My Wish List:
* Bigger house
* Two extra arms
* Kevin to be home more
* New pots and pans-still using the ones from our wedding
* Live somewhere without a HOA
* Find Halloween costumes for the girls
* Learn how dress fashionably, please put me on "what not to wear" I could use some help and the moneys$$
* I would make friends with more people and actually do things with them....that takes effort.....
Thanks for reading:)
3 comments:
Are you kidding?! I'm totally excited to have the girls in Nursery! They come in right after Geniel's twins come in, right? Today we had 4 of the 6 kids crying for about 30 minutes, but by the time we were done singing 400 songs, they were just fine. I'll just have to become best friends with Brooke and Brenna in the months prior to March (it worked with Hannah Johnson!). You make having twins look easy!
You were looking at DI for Kevin's scriptures? Wow... talk about setting them down "somewhere".
Your girls were so cute today. Both of my kids said that they "look like twins". Nah... really?!?!? My kids can be a little (really, a lot) dense sometimes.
If you ever need a babysitter, give me a call. We would love to have them over to play!
Let me explain....Kevin lost his mission scriptures a while back. He thinks he left them at his old church building. Apparently when my MIL went to the lost and found they said they don't hold onto scriptures for more than a few weeks. They donate them to DI, even if they have a name enscribed on them.....weird....i know.....
Post a Comment