Friday, July 11, 2008

Short n' Sassy!


I got my hair done on Wednesday and the hairstylist took off a little more than I asked. It's short, but I think I kind of like it:) Kevin calls it short and sassy and seems to be ok with the new-do. I think this is the shortest I've ever had it and for now I will enjoy it:)

5 comments:

Jana said...

Your hair is so cute it looks really good on you!!!

Shellee said...

I really like it! I have always been afraid to go shorter than my shoulders, I might have to try it because it came out so well on you!!

Christian and Kara said...

I must say you pull short hair off very well little missy!!!

Anonymous said...

WAY CUTE! don't you love feeling the breeze on the back of your neck...or at least the hot air...that was one thing i noticed for sure when i chopped mine!

Tina said...

Super Cute!!!