Friday, July 11, 2008

Lunch at Joe's Farm Grill

Lucky us! The girls and I have gone out for lunch twice this week which is a new record. Yesterday we delighted our tastebuds at Sweet Cakes Cafe, an adorable sandwich shop in downtown Mesa. I used to love going there in highschool as it was right across the street. Today we enjoyed a delicious meal at Joe's Farm Grill in Gilbert. One of our friends had heard about it on the Food Network and so we decided to go check it out. The food was SUPER-DELISH and the atmosphere was fun. I would highly recommend it!

Brenna was a fan of the pickle.

Brooke fancied the french fries.

4 comments:

Steve and Steph said...

Sounds like some serious fun! Next time you guys go, let us know! Coop and I would love to join you and the girls! I think Coop misses his girls...;-)

The Robinsons said...

The girls are so cute! We need to get together soon. It's been too long. I work on settin' something up! ;-)

Photography By Jo said...

I've never tried a pickle with Emma but I'm sure she will be hooked when I do! Jeremy and I both drank the juice when the pickles ran out when we were little. Your girls are SOO cute!

Exquisite Effects said...

Their birthday is coming up soon isn't it? When did they start eating adult food? I can't believe they are so grown up!