Sunday, July 27, 2008

Grammy Shirley's Birthday

Friday was my MIL Shirley's birthday. We went to Joe's BBQ for dinner Friday night (they give you a free dinner on your b-day!) and it was really good as usual. Tonight we had a family dinner for her and the theme was Mexican. FYI- Velveeta + Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles= delicious queso! I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful MIL. I must say that I got very lucky in that department. Shirley is such a loving and caring person and is always looking for ways to serve everyone around her. Happy Birthday Shirley,we love you!

At Joe's BBQ
Brenna loves Aunt Krissy's puppy Pugsley
Brenna's first kiss. This is not how I had pictured it:)
Brenna eating a mini ice cream cone from the birthday cake

Brooke bit off a little more than she could chew. This stuff is cold!

2 comments:

Shellee said...

Such cute pictures, I love the first kiss. Yeah, my daughter's first kiss was a dog too.
I love that I can tell the girls apart even though I don't see them very often. Now for the true test, can I tell them apart when they aren't side by side!

Adria said...

they are getting so big!! they are looking more and more alike!!