Monday, June 16, 2008

Brenna & Brooke Music Video

Kevin made this music video using the footage from our home videos that we have shot thus far. It is pretty fun. So enjoy! (it's best to pause it right when it starts and let it load completely so it won't skip, then hit play)

17 comments:

Shellee said...

LOVED THE VIDEO! I am so proud of me that I can tell them apart! I can't believe how big they are now! So cute.

OurFamily said...

They are so so cute! I loved the video!

Jen said...

Love Love Love It

Steve and Steph said...

Man...I cried! I just love your cute little family! What a great video, your girls will love it so much when they get older.

Tina said...

OMG!!! I Love it!!! It is absolutely PERFECT!!! Your girls are the cutest!!

Photography By Jo said...

Ok seriously that is the cutest video I have seen! I'm going to have to put Jeremy to work making one for EmmaLee.

Amanda said...

That is super cute! What a great job he did on that video!

Unknown said...

Oh wow, that is so adorable. Kevin is the man. Your family is so precious!

Alli said...

What an AWESOME video!! Love how you matched it up so perfectly with the lyrics!!! (From Alli, Tina's sister)

Adria said...

alright that was seriously the cutest thing!! Did you do that on your computer?

Missy said...

Thanks! Kevin does a great job. Making videos is one of his favorite hobbies now. He uses pinnacle software on our computer to make them.

Christian and Kara said...

k that has to be the coolest video!!! they will love to watch that when they get older!!!!

Em said...

Hey guys your girls are so cute! I had only seen them in pics Shirley had. Blogging is fun helps keep us in touch. Your family is darling!

The Robinsons said...

So cute...I started tearing up at the beginning! I remember all too well being preggers with you! They grow up way too fast! Your babies are so adorable...come over and play again soon!

Anonymous said...

that is so cute! kevin did a great job!

Whitney said...

I can't believe that they are getting so big! Stella and I miss your pregnant belly . . . I just loved that thing!

Unknown said...

Yah I am so excited you found me on here!! I love your blog it is so cute!