Thursday, June 12, 2008

Farewell dear boppy, farewell....


We said our official goodbye to my dear friend Mr. Boppy today. Well, not a complete goodbye because it's still sitting by my night stand, but it's officially on craigslist ready to go to the next mommy of twins. At this point some of you might be wondering why in the world I'm even mentioning this on my blog and its because it made me realize how much the girls have grown up already. We're onto the next stage it seems and I'm sad to lose those certain elements of the last 9 months, but at the same time I'm excited for all the new ones. So bittersweet...sniffle....sniffle....

6 comments:

Jen said...

I know what mean. Why do they have to grow so stinkin fast?

The Crazy Holdens said...

We buy dipers by the box, as I'm sure you do. We put all things baby in diper boxes for storage. It makes it easier to find when you need it. Just wait soon they will be 1. It's enough to make you crazy.

Anonymous said...

It goes by SOOOOO FAST!! Joel's 18mos already and I'm wondering where my little baby went. It is just unfathomable how quickly it passes. They'll be running circles around you before you know it.

Whitney said...

What if you have twins again?

Missy said...

We joke about it occasionally but never seriously considered having another set of twins......I figure it won't happen as long as I get rid of the boppy and any duplicate baby outfits right?......eeeeesh..

Steve and Steph said...

LOL! Whitney-you kill me! Geez, that was so hilarious. You guys should consider it though because you make beautiful twins!