Saturday, April 12, 2008
A miserable week
I started getting sick on Tuesday morning and diagnosed myself with the flu. It made my life pretty miserable to say the least. After 3 days of chills, aches, sweats, high fevers, not being able to eat or sleep very well, etc. etc. I couldn't take it anymore and decided to go to urgent care. Turns out I did not have the flu, I had a kidney infection and pneumonia. The good news was that I wasn't contagious so Kevin and the girls weren't in any harm. Thanks to all the help from my family this week I was able to survive. I really couldn't have done it without them. Families are wonderful:) This cat does an amazing job of portraying how I have felt and looked this week. I know how you feel buddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh no! i had no idea! i'm sorry to hear that! i hope you are feeling better, and looking better, that picture is hilarious! :)
You should have called for some help! I totally would have taken the girls for a while! Hope you are feeling better, being sick stinks...
It's not any fun when mom gets sick. It's also not fair. I hope all is well call me if you need anything!
So sad to hear that you were sick! That is the worst! Moms aren't supposed to get sick! Hope you really are feeling better. Sophie needs a play date...SOON! (call me when you're feeling up for it!)
OH! I'm so glad you're feeling better!
Post a Comment