Monday, March 17, 2008

A sinkful of babies



Brenna (L) Brooke (R)


Brookie:)

Brenna:)

I'd take a sinkful of babies over a sinkful of dishes any day! Brenna and Brooke loved taking a bath in the kitchen sink. Now that they can sit up on their own they were able to play with toys and splash in the water. Lots of fun!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

akkk! they are just so precious! can i borrow them sometime?
i just noticed your 2007 events on your blog...what a fun and busy year!

Adria said...

that is so cute missy! it looks a lot easier than sticking them in the bath tub! are they identical?

The Robinsons said...

oh we need to get together again soon! Those babies are so cute!

Steve and Steph said...

such cuties!!!

The House's said...

I love these pictures, so cute!! It's fun to see what's going on with you guys.

{autie} said...

It was so fun to see them at church yesterday...They are getting so big!!! I love it! Love the kitchen tubby pictures! see you soon

Meagan said...

So cute! I just now saw the comment you made on my blog like forever ago... oops :) Glad you found me. Your girls are so sweet.