Why I'm not a fan of prunes.....
The girls love to eat prunes, it's one of their favorite fruits. But as you can see, it's my least favorite because no matter how hard I try the girls and their outfits end up covered in a sticky, gooey mess. At least they're happy:)
The need for a bath that day became very apparent. Notice the ingenious placement of the bath accessories. I was amazed that they stayed there long enough to take a picture:)
Here is Brenna enjoying a new toy that Kevin's boss gave us.
Another "toy" that Kevin's boss gave us is this baby jogging stroller. I've been taking the girls on walks now that the weather is so nice. Notice that I said walks, not jogs, I'm not quite there yet! They seem to enjoy it though, and it's a good excuse for me to get out of the house and get some exercise.
3 comments:
i used to have the same problem... trying to wear my food ;)
i like how you are teaching modesty those those bathing beauties!
such cute girls!
Brenna loves the exersaucer? That's one of my lifesavers! We still have ours and no one to use it... Do you want to borrow it? It has some of the same toys!
By the way, the food mess is normal, wipies are wonderful things at this age.
Why did I never think to just lay the baby down in the tub? I've always just done baths in the sink until the baby can sit up well enough
Post a Comment