
Grocery shopping with twins has been something that I have been avoiding like the plague for the last 6 months. People have asked me how I go grocery shopping with twins and I respond "I don't." I am such a worry wort and the thought of being alone with two babies and a cart full of perishable groceries makes me want to cringe. Well, we were in desperate need of some groceries so I had to do the unthinkable. I'm happy to say that everything went just fine. The girls were very well behaved and seemed to enjoy the ride around
Walmart. The only downfall was stepping into a large wad of warm gum on my way into the store. YUCK!
7 comments:
congrats. you are awesome! and have i said how cute they are? i love their expressions in this picture! i bet it takes a long time though, everyone and their granny probably stops to say how adorable they are.
i found some cute blog templates at:
http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/
have fun!
You are brave! Glad it all went well except for the gum! NO FUN. Luckily the girls look so very cute!
wow what a brave woman you are:) i get scared going with just kylee sometimes...she is in this stage where she has found her inner voice and loves to yell and scream..you will get to that stage soon enough!! they are darling missy!!
I love your blog! Your girls are adorable! I hate grocery shopping too, its more work then it should be, just wait until they can start pulling things off the shelf, that will be fun! Well again I love your blog, cute family!
I am glad that you got out of the house to go grocery shopping with the girls, anytime that I can get away with leaving the kids at home I leave quickly. I love to go out without the creatures, it's a relief...
Yay for you!
How perfect that they both fit in the seat up front. After I put my kids in the cart, there's not much room left for food. The bagger always wants me to move Jonah's seat. It all fit in there once, it'll all fit again!
I'm proud of you. It gets easier as you go along. Good job!
Post a Comment