Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Sunday

My MIL Shirley and I went shopping and found these adorable dresses for the girls to wear on Easter Sunday. The dresses were cute on the hanger but were even cuter on these sweet girls.

Brenna & Brooke



Brenna


Brooke




I couldn't resist taking a few last bunny picts. Naturally I included carrots, which the girls enjoyed playing with. Why is it that babies tend to smile more when they are half-naked?

9 comments:

Meagan said...

SUPER cute bunny pics!

The Rogers said...

Your girls are adorable, I love their Easter dresses!

OurFamily said...

Hey there! Just found your blog and i love it! your girls are SO cute, the bunny pictures are the best!

Anonymous said...

So stinkin' cute! MAN!!

Anonymous said...

i wish i was that cute wearing bunny ears and a diaper....not that i've ever tried it...

Shellee said...

You got a huge round of "Awwwwwwwwwww"s at our home! I think that the dresses were adorable, but the bunny ears... TOO CUTE!

Adria said...

they are so darling!!! i still need to take my easter pics of kylee...i'm so bad at that kind of stuff!!

TheBurtons said...

half naked babies melt anyones heart- throw bunny ears in the mix and thats even better. Your girls should do a photo shoot for Ann Gedes! ha ha

Exquisite Effects said...

The girls are so beautiful! And so cute in their bunny ears! Babies are just so cute half naked!