Mother's Day started off with a delicious omlette and fruit smoothie, made by the hubby:) I was still in the midst of all day morning sickness, and a good protein filled breakfast was just what I needed!
Kevin gifted me this fancy pillow for which to lay my head upon. I had been having neck issues due to our pancake flat pillows, so this was a wonderful gift! He also gave me a week of doing all the dishes, and laundry in the house. One of the best gifts ever! Unfortuntately, one week turned into about a month due to my not feeling so great.
The girls brought me these cute picture holders that they made at preschool,
along with a cute picture of them.
Mr. Dally did a great job of eating his breakfast, and giving me the cheesiest smile possible:)
Overall, it was a great day and I feel very blessed to be a mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment