Dear Santa,
Can you bring a hike rope so I can go to the mountains? I want to go hiking up there. I want you to bring some hamsters for me for a pet. I want you to bring a phone so we can call people. I want a purse to hold stuff. I want a book that I can read so I can relax in the sunlight.I want a robe that is purple and that's all. I have been nice today and for a hundred of weeks!
-Brenna
Dear Santa,
This is for you to open. What I want for Christmas is a robe with rainbows on it. I want to have a mountain rope that can hold onto people while we are on the mountain. It should also have something to hold on my waist. I want a purse too. I want to have a phone to call people that is for girls. I would like to bring a gift to you. What else I want is gonna be a princess bed and a castle to hide in with a door. I really love you so much! I would like a new computer too, that really is real and has a key too. I could have a pet hamster in a cage that is real with a hamster inside of it.
- Brooke
The girls wrote letters to Santa the Monday before Christmas. It was interesting being their scribe, as this list was full of new wanted items that I had never heard of until that point. Poor Santa was in for a shock when he got this, considering he had already done so much Christmas shopping...I'm sure. The girls took their letters to "Santa's House" (aka Bass Pro Shop) and dropped them in the appropriate mailbox. We could only hope that Santa would come through with some of their Christmas wishes:)
1 comment:
You can tell they are twins! Hiking ropes...what are they planning?!?
Post a Comment