Isn't it funny how birthdays as a mom become less about you, and more about family traditions?
Isn't it funny how eating out with just you and your husband is considered a special occasion, even though you used to do it every weekend as newlyweds?

Isn't funny how you no longer expect the balloons, streamers and birthday banner, but when they do come it makes them even more special?

Isn't it funny how excited your own kids are when it comes to your birthday festivities, cards in the mail and especially the cake?
Isn't it funny how much more difficult it is to blow out 26 candles in one breath, and how it ends up setting off the fire alarm in the process?
Isn't it funny how those homemade birthday cards can melt your heart and beat out a Hallmark any day?
Isn't it funny how the little ones always steal the show without even trying? Isn't it funny how many times it takes to get a picture of the whole family on your birthday...
with every one's hands down
and looking in the same direction?
I have to say that my birthdays have changed so much since I've become a mom, but they have only gotten sweeter in the process.
7 comments:
Love all the festivities!
Happy Birthday :)
Happy Birthday! You are a beautiful 26 yr old and mother of three!
Thanks ladies:)
Happy birthday. Your family is beautiful. I wish I was down there still to take more pictures of your super cute kids. I'm really missing those walks now that I'm in freezing cold rexburg.
Such cute pictures! You guys look great and it looks like you had a good bday with fam! I love those kinds of birthdays!
ah! so true! I love this...and happy belated birthday. I can tell it was great:)
Happy belated birthday. Love this post and yes things o change when you become a mom. Your little guy is so cute!
Post a Comment