
(I think this one puts me in the "worst mom ever" category)
2008
2009
2010This year we kept the tradition of taking the girls to see Santa at Bass Pro Shop and scaring the crap out of them for the holiday's sake. Yeah, I'm on their side when it comes to avoiding strange old men offering you candy, but it's Christmastime and what mom out there wants to feel like a Scrooge? I was hoping that this year would be a little less traumatizing for them, and fortunately it was. Maybe because Dallin was going to see Santa too? I'm not really sure. They were both a little unsure of seeing Santa when we were in line, but once we got up there, somehow they were convinced that it was a good thing. Brooke even sat on his lap, and just seconds before they took the picture, Brenna's face changed from a frown to a smile. It truly was a Christmas miracle! They told Santa what they wanted for Christmas: a candy cane. Lucky for them, they got just what they wanted.
3 comments:
I love the first picture. Santa looks a bit overwhelmed. Very cute!
Wow your Christmas shopping must have been easy :)
And that first picture is priceless!
i love these pictures! priceless! i'm sure they'll have a good laugh at them when they're older ;)
Post a Comment