Thursday, November 4, 2010

Our Halloweekend

Saturday morning was spent at a campground near Strawberry, AZ. Brenna and Brooke went up Friday afternoon with some family members and got to spend the night. This was their first time camping, and they LOVED it. Kevin and I opted out of the camping-overnight-with-a-newborn experience, mostly due to the really cold weather, and we drove up early Saturday to join in the fun. We had a great time, and left camp at around 130pm to head home. Once we got home, woke the girls up (they fell asleep during the car ride), got them bathed and dressed in their costumes, we headed to our ward Trunk or Treat party. The girls were super cranky since it had been such a long day for them, but they were still able to enjoy some trick or treating. The girls went as princesses and Dallin was their frog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! i love the princess and frog theme :)

Jen said...

Love that little frog. such cute kids!

Nicole said...

love the costume ideas! super cute! and I'm with ya on the not staying over night with a newborn.... well really with or without a newborn I probably wouldn't be staying overnight haha

Eaton Family said...

You dont even look like you had a baby! I love their costumes super cute!!