Sunday, August 15, 2010

Preschool Rocks!

Thursday was Brenna and Brooke's first day of Preschool!

They have been looking forward to going to preschool since April, which was when we first visited the school. They quickly learned the phrase "I'm going to Preschool in August!!!," and would tell everybody they knew. We bought them backpacks, and talked about all the fun they were going to have. Finally, August came!


Thursday morning we got them dressed, strapped on their backpacks, and they were ready. I think they were a little nervous, but to be honest I was too.

When I dropped them off, Teacher Laura came to get them and walk them to the backyard. I admit I felt a little sad watching them walk away, but then I remembered that my MIL and I were going to go shopping that morning....and um without kids in tow. Suddenly I felt much better.

After some fun kid-free shopping, it was time to pick up the girls. They both looked very happy and the teachers said they did great.


Hooray for Preschool!

and

Hooray for free time for Mom!

2 comments:

Eaton Family said...

I loved preschool. I wish that I could get Tatum in preschool this semester, but I dont know much here still. But her and Collin will be going next year for sure! I am glad that you get a little free time before your baby comes. And then even to have one on one time will be VERY nice!!

Whitney said...

Teacher Laura and Teacher Amanda are the best! Stella LOVED preschool there! They are very, very, very organized and creative!