Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cankles Ahoy! {How To Tuesday}

How to get rid of swollen calves/ankles, aka cankles:


Step 1: Locate a plastic wrapped frozen item in the freezer. Preferably something you don't plan on consuming. For example: nasty sugar-free popsicles.

Step 2: Sneak two long socks from your husband's sock drawer.

Step 3
: Tie the frozen items to your cankled area and elevate your feet.

Step 4
: Once the swelling has subsided, discard the melted items, and sneak the socks back into your husband's sock drawer.

Bravo.

5 comments:

Kevin said...

That explains the orange stains on my favorite socks

As Told By Molly said...

Haha! I did this ALL the time. My favorite was the bags of frozen mixed veg. But, hey, if you've got to suffer through the swollen cankles why not do it with cute toe nails?? Yours look great!

Eaton Family said...

lol your so funny! Now your husband knows your secret! Not too much longer, I wish I was as cute as you when I was prego!!....but sadly I am not! Cant wait to see what your little boy will look like!!

Anonymous said...

fabulous. i might need to be giving that a try in the coming weeks :)
by the way, totally jeal of your tan lines. working in an office has it's ups & downs! :/

aezra noell said...

ah ha ha ha! im not there yet but my calves (end of day) feel like they might explode.