18 weeks.............................32 weeks
Now you might be thinking, "Nine months isn't that long to have to wait," but some days it sure feels that way, or better yet some days I allow others to make me feel that way. I've been getting the "how much longer" question every day now, and usually more then once. I catch myself rounding down for some reason, as if I should be further along and it would produce a better answer somehow. Looks like my bubble of peace needs a little reinforcing.
In reality my baby and I are just where we need to be, and ultimately he will decide how much longer {thus the lack of countdown on my baby ticker}. It's really a matter of reminding myself of this every day which is the harder part. I've been trying to not let the "number games" get to me and just enjoy the "slow" progress along with the time it allows me to prepare. Because believe me I have plenty of preparations left to do!
(for the 434th time)
and my best guess is September.
(short-simple-and number free:)
5 comments:
just reading this now....but funny we were talking about this yesterday! :)
you look great!
I am right there with you, but I cant help but count down. This pregnancy seems SO slow and time cant go fast enough! I am SO ready for her to be out, and since I am over 38 weeks and nothing is happening I am getting a little blue! :) hopefully she wont make me wait to much longer!! Good luck Melis
oh i feel you. i just need to remind myself not to complain about his summer-salts cause that means he is healthy. and not to mention boys need longer because their little lungs take longer to grow.
ahh bubble of peace indeed! Remember peoples feelings and words belong only to THEM!! :)
you look absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment