{Behold, Kevin's kissy/gangsta face. It seems to manifest itself while we are at the movies for some reason}
{Behold my man/tween-meeting-Hannah-Montana-for-the-first-time face. Yes, I hate this picture, but it's the only one I got.}
The Godaddy Christmas Party was on December 12th and we were really excited to go for the first time. There's this big hype over how much they spend on it each year, or so they say. It was definitely bigger than any holiday party I have been to. They rented out Chase Field and had musical performers, video games, catering, an ice skating rink, two fireworks displays, and a whole lot of money giveaways. We had a great time, even though we didn't win any moo-lah.

{Notice how I've got some major skills when it comes to taking pictures of ourselves. Ask me how you can be successful in this too}
On December 22nd, we did a cookie exchange with some friends. I must say that I thoroughly enjoy exchanging goodies with others and that the girls really liked decorating gingerbread housesoh, and eating chocolate cupcakes for lunch too.
We also enjoyed two ward Christmas parties, going to see the lights at the Mesa Temple, and having a White Elephant exchange.
Overall it's been a busy but amazing month!
6 comments:
What fun holiday times! Holy Christmas party! Go Daddy goes all out! I voted for Brooke White on American Idol! That's cool you know her, and yes, I would like to know how to take pictures of myself. I always chop off half of our faces so I need your tips!
That does look like a great month. And I love how rather than freak out when your girls are so messy you take pictures :) Definitely a good mom.
How FUN! and u r just so gorgeous!
Love the pic of the chocolate cupcakes for lunch. That is one presh mess X 2!
Never heard of Brooke, but then again, I don't watch TV much, so I'm kind of clueless that way.
PS: Your self-photographs are much better than ours. I usually miss half of my face or Ben's. Gah!!
PPS: Happy post-Christmas & upcoming New Years!
Looks like a fun holiday season for you guys! What a Christmas partay! Sounds awesome...I miss you!! I love all of your explanations of your "faces." You are gorgeous my dear, with any face you make!
You are too kind:)
Post a Comment