I was tagged by my bloggy-friend Emmy, and I am suppose to write
Ten Truths
aka


So here they be:
1. After every meal I need something sweet to balance it out. Notice I said need, not want.
2. Seeing mounds of cat hair and dirt in my vacuum makes me happy.
3. I can't decide which is the scarier scenario; coming into contact with dark stray hairs left in a public bathroom, or being in a body of water with medium to large sized fish with teeth.
4. If you want to make my day give me 20bucks, and 2 hours at a thrift store without my kids.
5. When it comes to conflict I'm not an in your face type of person. I'm more of an angry e-mail after the fact type of person.
6. My hair can usually tell you what kind of mood I'm in.
7. About a year ago I discovered that the Arby's sign was a hat, not a sub sandwich coming out of a wrapper.
7. About a year ago I discovered that the Arby's sign was a hat, not a sub sandwich coming out of a wrapper.
8. Noggin is nothing close to preschool, but I still let my girls watch it like it is.
9. I do not like tomatoes. I will, however, order them in my sandwiches, and as long as I don't see them or taste them, I will eat them.
10. Every summer I curse the blasted Arizona heat, I and threaten to move to a place that has more than two seasons. And yet every summer I find myself still in Arizona, making the same empty threats.
I will tag:Stephanie, Kristin,Tiffini, Erin and Elise:)
8 comments:
Loved it! Noggin isn't preschool?? What?? But I mean it even tells you how educational the shows are right before them. ;)
I so agree with the fish in water thing. And hey, lets find someone to watch our kids and go to a thrift store together!
Great list
(since I removed myself from following then added myself back I am actually getting your feed updates now, yeah!)
amen to #4! thrift shopping is high on my list of favorite things to do. :)
i used to hate tomatoes! then my neice wouldn't eat them because i didnt, so i decided to make myself like them. and it worked! i love them, especially grape tomatoes, i could eat those all day!
I need something sweet after a meal too. So it much be normal, right? I let the Noggin roll over here, except for Miss. Spider's show. That one just bugs me. Get it - bugs me?! Oh, I'm too funny...or I've been watching too much Noggin.
Hey Missy, I'll give you 20 bucks and watch your kids while you go thrift store shopping for watching Landon. Thats a good trade Right???
I think a dark, stray hair is worst, hands down. Blagh!
p.s. I hate tomatoes too. Oh, and your hair always looks GREAT, so you must always be in a good mood. I just told my friend who is having twins that she should look at your blog because you have adorable twins and you're always so put together and beautiful that you must know some secret advice to being so extra awesome! I even mentioned your gorgeous hair to her. No kidding!
Kim- You are so sweet, thank you:)
I echo what Kim said...I will try and think of 10 things about me like that to post on my tag...this might be hard.
So Funny! I laughed about #7 though. I remember back when the sign actually said "RB's", I guess initials weren't enough.
Thanks for letting my know that your site had changed. I don't know why I didn't remember this!
Post a Comment