Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bubble Brain

I've been trying to put together a post about the girl's birthday since Sunday, but I can't seem to get it together. Nothing is coming out right for some reason. It's like a bloggers block of sorts. So until I can get rid of all the bubbles in my brain, here are some bubbles for your viewing pleasure.
I'll let the pictures do the talking:)

6 comments:

Malia said...

oh my goodness, the third picture down from the top, it is so cute!

Oh heavens, i love it!

Emmy said...

Yes I agree, gotta love the third one down.. the question is is she really happy or really mad? :)

Jen said...

Apparently those bubbles got a little scary at one point :)

Missy said...

Yes, she wasn't expecting them to fly into her face. Her face is priceless, double chin and all:)

The Robinsons said...

Love those girls!

As Told By Molly said...

Love it! Childhood and summer all in one.