September 5th was Brenna and Brooke's 2nd Birthday.
We had anitcipated an underwater themed party at Tempe Beach Splash Park, but the weather had other plans for us. After realizing that the clouds weren't going to release the sun anytime soon, we quickly came up with a plan"b."
"Brook/Blena."
It involved the "Feed the Flounder" bean bag toss, and a fish pond full of sea creatures including:
The "Stanley" fish,
"Gassy Gus,"
and an evil jellyfish.
It involved my very charitable in-laws buying pizza for everyone, for which I am eternally grateful.
and lastly, their winnings.
Plan "b" turned out exceptionally well, but most importantly the girls had a wonderful birthday.
13 comments:
Looks like it was a blast. Super bummer we missed it! I like those cute butterfly clips the girls are wearing. :)
Those cupcakes were too cute! I just may have to borrow that idea sometime.
That sign is too funny; I laughed out loud!
Glad it worked out.
And isn't that how it is.. it never really rains in AZ but when you have something planned outside then it does.
Perfect plan! Love the cupcakes- so cute:)
Happy Birthday Brook & Blena! aka Brenna:)
YEA! for turning 2!
cute cupcakes!
will blena be a new nickname?
how fun! those fish will always remind me of brother mason...remember him? glad your plan b turned out so well!
Looks like a blast. The cupcakes are SO cute, what an awesome idea!
Those cupcakes take the cake! So cute!!!
Happy bday to your twins. i have twins, too (boy/girl). They are turning 6 in two days and I can't believe it. Would love to talk twins w/you sometime.
Cute cute! Good thing kids will have fun anywhere. So funny about Blena...I can just picture the awkward, acne faced teen that wrote that!! :)
Happy Late Birthday to your cute girls! I didn't know what you changed your blog to and I found out through the grape-vein. I'm glad to be able to check your blog out again!
P.S. Woohoo for Kevin joining the Dream Design department!!!
Blena! Who on earth thought you said your child's name was Blena!!!!? That's hilarious! Cutest cupcakes and games! I'm so sad we couldn't make it, but it looks like it was such a good time! They are so precious!
Looks like a fun little party!! Cute cupcakes! I wish we could have been there to celebrate!
Post a Comment