I finished a few rooms, skipped the nursery {so not to scare the girls} and made my way to the master bathroom. As I turned the corner, I came upon a blue-mouthed creature laying belly down on the tile, empty yellow wrappers perched in each hand.
As her eyes met mine, she quickly got up and offered me one of the empty rations.
Her face immediately pleaded guilty as there was no going back at this point.
While these events could have gotten ugly if both sisters were involved,
Brenna never found out, and she DID finally get her snack.
She even offered Brooke a few licks of gusher goo, fresh off her finger.
Thank goodness for a happy ending.
6 comments:
Ooh, I LOVE gushers. I wish she would share w/ me. I'd even lick it off her finger their that good:)
question..was it hard for you to change your blog address AND did you have to start all over or was there a way for you to transfer everything over? you can email me back age_renea@hotmail.com
thanks
That's hilarious! Is this the first time that's happened? What a sneaky little one...
Oh dear, they are so cute. That is true love, eating gusher goo off your sisters finger :)
That is awesome! She is a sneaky one :)
Those guilty eyes are too cute!
Post a Comment